Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Potato Juice Gastritis



When I came back by train from Parma absurd I met two ladies in their fifties, were enormous, they were barely in the seat, I was terrified of having the wrong train, I have asked a dozen times if I was sure that the train was going to Naples. They lived in the province, spoke only in dialect, they told me that he had never traveled, they were only once in Rome to accompany the husband of one of the seriously ill in hospital for a visit, now they go to Bologna as the gentleman had suffered a very delicate operation.
They kept me company all the way with stories, snacks and questions. I have lent my phone for a call, they were worried about the ladies stayed in the hospital, they had not because "so and so difficult sigur nun 'thing nuje iip!" = Do not make things difficult for us.
Once in Naples, one of two (one with her sick husband), I wrote his number on a piece of his house and gave it to me saying "good Guaglione nĂ  Signuri site, without you we did not know where to get off, thank you!" Come to visit me and call me at home, I prepare a good thing! "(But if the train was stationed in Naples?)
Today I found by chance in the number of the bag lady and I called him, but I do not know why ... I learned that her husband is back and well, at least some good news!

0 comments:

Post a Comment