Friday, January 22, 2010

Xepisodes Not Working On Ipod Touch

T'ien Shu - DC's and controlling

Not many things that send me into a rage. One of them is without any shadow of doubt, the duplicity .
Then you, my dear reversible , my dear person duplex (in the sense that you face as ... well, from which you get there alone!), know that today you've really done INCAZZAREEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!

Ohhhh.
Now that I yelled that I feel much better. Cedi and controls. It 'a cornerstone of T'ien Shu : never to oppose force by force, and give much better control.
Where the "compliance" is not synonymous with "weakness" is indeed aware of their own means and capabilities, in a moment of the above "control". And if you control an event I will not be overwhelmed by it.
"Give in and check" and "PCD" I returned very useful today, even well away from the mat. I have been prevented, for example, to split the face of the aforementioned individual duplex to be fired and peck a complaint for personal injuries. Not bad, I'd say!
And cry a little while ago? Well, maybe, simply, my balance this imbalance also needed an outlet. The Japanese have the kiai , I have a blog!

And now, ad space: a dear friend has recently opened a blog that I will follow with attention - Given his recent events - and I invite anyone interested to ' application in the daily life of the martial look at him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment