Here. A little 'tired but happy I'm doing a little 'things that I set for myself.:
- I started the diet I started the English course
- I started my walk to the park (4.5 km on average 3 times weeks, not bad?)
During this period, then I hit one of my old friend with whom I suddenly severed relations, has disappeared and when I have looked told me to be depressed and vler not see anyone. In fact he told me that suffers from dissociative syndrome . I suffered much for his sharp and sudden detachment, I can not explain why improvvisamnete refused my help. And 'she was looking for me, but I have not closed the door, do not really know how to behave, I can not really tell if what I think, I'm afraid that might be dangerous, I'm afraid that I can not trust her ... Before this crisis and his "disappearance" I never noticed nothing, she says she was hurt just because he suddenly stopped the medication that is usually assumed. I tried a bit 'in network news in this disease but there may not have understood much of a girlfriend ... You as you behave?
0 comments:
Post a Comment