Sunday, October 18, 2009

New Born Baby Greeting Sentences

Happy birthday to meeeee ...

This is also the past, spent a quiet day in the family and some friends coon.
My Sweetheart surprised me with a gift ipersuperarcimegastrameravigliosissimo (the bracelet is the same except that I only have the charm of monkey, I can not find the cord to put the photos!) But are a bit 'sad. E 'evening, I do not know if you are doing it but I usually throw the money of the day, with' is gone, the people who they called me and those who forgot to do ... this year missing the call of Uncle Pino, my best friend, my confidant, a person wonderful. I'm tempted to pick up the phone call and say "oh but you forgot about me, remember? Today is my birthday !!!", I'd love to do that but he's gone is gone a little over a years ago, but look like an idiot until late, hoping that the call arrives. And 'I miss, I miss your good wishes, I miss our chats , his hugs, I miss it too, and some days even more ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment